This customer, Praxis Packaging Solutions, is a contract packaging organization, and Angstrom Technology’s cleanrooms are being used for high-speed pharmaceutical drug packaging. This new room is one of two identical cleanrooms Angstrom has built for the company.
- Industry: Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Project Completed: October 2019
- ISO Certification: The cleanroom is ISO 8, and has an ISO 8 gowning room and ISO 8 parts storage room.
- Internal Ceiling Height: 14’.
- The cleanroom has an epoxy floor.
BIOPHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
This customer is a biopharmaceutical research and development company with a therapeutic focus in women’s healthcare. Based in San Antonio, Texas. Below are details of this exciting cleanroom project!
- Industry: Biopharmaceutical Research and Development / Medical Device
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Project Completed: September 2017
- ISO Certification: ISO 7 & ISO 8
- HEPA Filtered Cart Pass-Thru Included
- The ceilings are 9’ throughout the cleanroom with the exception of a 180 square foot area in the middle of one of the production rooms which has a 16’ high ceiling.
- The entire roof deck is insulated to help with temperature control inside the cleanroom, because the cleanroom itself is located in an unconditioned warehouse.