Clinical Manufacturing Cleanroom
The Angstrom Group delivered a new 24,000 square foot clinical manufacturing cleanroom facility for the Azzur Group in Morrisville, NC. Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand™ (COD) offers a hybrid early-phase manufacturing model geared specifically to the challenges early-phase manufacturers face when it comes to starting up and scaling out. The need for clinical manufacturing capability and lengthy facility design-build timeframes are both barriers that COD can remove.
- 24,000 square foot COD facility in Morrisville
- 24 independent cleanroom suites
- Each suite has a Material Airlock (MAL), Personnel Airlock (PAL), Cleanroom and Exit PAL
- Shared entry and exit corridors provide easy access to and from each cleanroom
- Locker room and changing area
- Material airlocks provide a path for large equipment to enter the suites via the GMP warehouse
- All cleanroom suites are controlled and monitored by state-of-the-art systems which are tied into the building management system.
This is the first COD facility Angstrom has delivered for the Azzur Group and the 4th in the Azzur COD group. In June 2023, a grand opening ceremony was held for Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand™ Raleigh, and Angstrom Technology is currently under construction on Azzur COD facilities in Devens, MA and Alameda, California.