The Winstat Model BF-X2ZB Bench-Top Ionizer removes static in a variety of applications, including the Electronics and Medical Device Manufacturing industries. Its small, lightweight profile can be placed on a workbench, used as a process tool above a conveyor line, or used in a tight production area to remove static charges where electrostatic discharge is present in material-handling.
Winstat Model BF-X2ZB-V2 Bench-top Ionizer Main Features:
- HV alarm function available for abnormal conditions
- Single-touch operation to remove louver screen and discharging needles for easy maintenance
- Airflow Fan Controller – To turn up the airflow of the blower, you need to use a small Phillips screwdriver. This design is used to increase the longevity of the fan, avoiding the option of the operators to turn the speed controller continuously, which could result in damage.
- Low Speed (57CFM) High Speed (116CFM)
- Coverage area is 1ft to 5ft away from the target
- RoHS Compliant
- Emitter Needle Unit: DNU-W85
- Filter Replacement: OBF-F2ZA-1-10 (10 filters per pack)