Design and Construction Features
- 14 gauge hanger rails with hanger slots spaced on standard 3˝ (76mm) centers. Slots designed to retain gowns in a fixed position by allowing the hangers (not included) to swing front-to-back but not left-to-right, while the shape facilitates a smoother laminar flow than many square hanger rails.
- Vertical supports are constructed of heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel 11 ⁄2˝ (38mm) square tubing, fully welded, ground and polished to its original finish. Each unit is supplied with four adjustable feet that are constructed to dissipate a static charge.
- Horizontal supports are bolted to vertical uprights using stainless steel bolts. Constructed of 1˝ (25mm) O.D. type 304 stainless steel tubing with heavy gauge stainless steel backing plate. The bolts are covered with a stainless steel cap to eliminate any crevasses in which dust might settle.
- Hanger rail is constructed of heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel with hanger slots located every 3˝ (76mm) along the length of the rail. Other spacing available (see back page). • Standard 2˝ (51mm)-diameter, nylon dissipative feet with 1 ⁄2˝ (13mm) adjustability. Optional foot plates available to affix gowning rack to the floor.
- Available with non-removable hanger construction— A domed cap over the hanger rail secures hangers and prevents removal.
- Finishes available are 304 series stainless steel with #4 satin or electropolished finish.
- Single, dual, and cantilever styles available.
- Shipped knocked-down, saving in freight costs and damages.