Purair FLOW Features and Benefits
- Vertical laminar airflow with HEPA/ULPA filtration protects materials inside the cabinet from particulates.
- High airflow capacity.
- Configurable with a broad range of options customized to your specific application.
- Easy-to-change filters.
- Available in 2′, 3′ and 4′ widths.
- Task Lighting: Fluorescent cabinet lamp located away from laminar flow area.
- Filter: Camfil Farr main HEPA filter with 99.99% efficiency for 0.3 micron particulates (ULPA optional).
- Pass Through Ports: Convenient rear-wall pass through ports for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads.
- Fan: High-performance ebmpapst™ centrifugal fan.
- Disposable Pre-Filter: Accessible from the chamber exterior top to contain the release of any particulates that it traps.
- Filter Door Lock: Prevents unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters.
- 360 Degree Visibility: Clear back and side panels allow ambient illumination into the chamber and provide users with an unobstructed view of its contents.
- Standards Compliant: Performance specifications and construction meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI and relevant international standards to assure operator safety.
- Construction: All models are available in either metal or polypropylene construction, specify when ordering. Available in 120V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz models.
- Steel Support Frame: The chemical resistant epoxy coated steel frame adds mechanical strength.
- Optional all polypropylene construction is available if desired. The pre-filter can be changed while the unit is operating to prevent operator exposure to chemical vapors.